Wrought Iron Vs Aluminum Fence
Authentic sand cast iron finials are included as standard on every fence we sell.
Wrought iron vs aluminum fence. We help you choose. That is why so many people are attracted to fences made out of metal. Wrought iron fences have two major advantages. Wrought iron is generally a durable material and can last a very long time but it is definitely not maintenance free.
Rust can eat through an iron fence if it is not properly maintained. The standard aluminum fence is 48 high x 72 wide weighing 12 pounds. Customers also found these two related articles informative. As you can see by these photos both our stronghold iron and infinity aluminum visually look the same with the only difference being the profile of the horizontal rail.
If you fall into this category explore wrought iron vs. Advantages of aluminum maintenance free fences. The standard residential aluminum fence is made of 5 8 x 5 8 pickets vertical and 1x1 rails horizontal. Cost of aluminum fence vs.
The finish is powder coated. Here are the differences between aluminum fencing and wrought iron fencing. Wrought iron fence.
- Ornate Wrought Iron Gates
- Modern Wrought Iron Patio Furniture
- Queen White Wrought Iron Headboard
- Pier One Wrought Iron Bed Frame
- Rectangular Wrought Iron Chandelier
- Mid Century Modern Wrought Iron Gates
- Old Fashioned Wrought Iron Bed
- Painting Wrought Iron Railing Indoor
- Modern Wrought Iron Security Doors
- Outdoor Wrought Iron Table And Chairs
- Modern Wrought Iron Driveway Gates
- Pier One Wrought Iron Headboard
- Reclaimed Wrought Iron Gates Uk
- Outdoor Wrought Iron Fence Ideas
- Modern Wrought Iron Double Doors